Aged Care IT Specialists
Specialists in assisting Aged Care Providers migrate from paper to digital systems
Why Choose Intra Tec?
5 Reasons Why You’ll Want to Work with Intra Tec Over All Other IT Managed Service Providers.
- Over 20 Years of Experience working with Aged Care Providers. Intra Tec have been working in Aged Care for over 20 years providing IT Solutions, Project Management, Integration Services and Consultation across multiple Aged Care Providers including New Direction Care, Synovum Care, Hardi Aged Care, Our Lady Of China, Gallipoli Home, St Elizabeth Home, SWIAA and IBIS Care.
- Specialists in Aged Care Technology and assisting providers migrating from Paper to Digital systems. Over the years we have built partnerships and or worked with multiple Aged Care specific vendors including Vital Care, Care Tech, AceTek, Hills, iCare, Person Centred Software, Manad, Autumn Care, eCase, Leecare, Nera, Care Systems, Inerva, Vocera, Sonitor, TriMicro, Thor, AIM, Music & Memory, YourLink, TriMicro, Checked In Care and SWIFT.
- We are Vendor Agnostic meaning we will always tailor your Infrastructure to your exact requirements. Coupled with our other technology partners including Microsoft, Telstra, TPG, Optus, Exetel, DELL, HP, Lenovo, TrendMicro, WebRoot, AWS, Servers Australia and Datto we are able to provide a “One Stop Shop” for all Aged Care IT solutions.
- Australian based IT Support Team, not a “One Man Band” or Offshore Help Desk. All of our highly trained staff are based in Australia. When you call or email for support you will always be taken care of by your local technical team.
- No Long-Term Lock In Contracts. We believe our work should speak for itself which means you will never be pushed into a multiyear complicated contract.
20 years’ experience supporting the aged care industry means that you will not find another IT team who understands your business as extensively as we do. Outsourced IT professionals we can consistently work as Part of YOUR Team.
When the aged care accreditation agency arrives at your care home, our team will reprioritise the schedule and be readily available to provide support to you and your team. An agency visit, while very important, can be a stressful and anxious time for everyone involved and we will do what we can to make the process easier.
Keeping up to date with technological advancements which support aged care homes implement and comply with ever-changing legislation, standards and increasing customer expectations is part of our service.
Our commitment to understanding the aged care industry means we:
Research tells us that employees who work in the aged care industry are passionate about providing the highest standards of nursing care to residents. Residents are always the first priority; keeping up to date with computers and technology changes are not the top of any nurses list and nor should it be! Our team understands this, and continuously work to support and accommodate everybody no matter their level of computer literacy.
Part of our role is going into the care homes to provide IT support, implement new software or replace or upgrade servers! Our team are all trained to respect the care home as the resident’s home and not as our workplace – ensuring that our team are sensitive to residents and employees and adapt accordingly.
Our proudest achievement within the aged care industry was working with NewDirection Care and introducing a world first residential aged care community.
A major element to the success of the community is the leading-edge custom technology designed to ensure residents have freedom of movement and safety as they go about their day. From an IT perspective, our team project managed several other technology companies to design, implement and integrate CCTV, bed sensors, passive movement monitoring, a site wifi map, and vocera wireless communications to enable passive monitoring of residents.
Our IT team provides us with a single point of contact for all of our technical needs, including immediate access to Senior IT staff. We have been working with Joe, James and the team for over 15 years, so if you want a trusted advisor for all your IT needs, Intra Tec is the firm I would choose particularly as they understand the Aged Care Industry
For over seven years, Intra Tec has worked with us to plan our IT projects and purchases strategically in preparation for our long term requirements. James and his team are always responsive to our technical issues and focus on providing a personal experience. Rather than always trying to sell the most expensive outcome Intra Tec consistently work with what we have and then make improvements as required. We are very happy with the team, the service, and the improvements in our IT infrastructure. The length of our association is a testament to that.
We needed a reliable solution to support the unique needs of our new facility. The Intra Tec team were extremely flexible during the design process and ultimately delivered a solution that exceeded our expectations. We know we can depend on Intranet’s support, so our team can focus on delivering the best possible service to our residents.
Intra Tec are always approachable, helpful and provide reliable help with IT problems and solutions. The team have extensive knowledge and experience in Aged Care and working with non for profit organisations which places them high above other IT providers we have used in the past.